Friday, May 29, 2009

15th day of internship

Finally 3 weeks has passed... so fast... anyway, today morning alone doing mock up for the SL unit... need to change the fan and a lot issue arise... need to settle one by one and finally done before lunch time... today lunch together for whole Fan and motor group because 2 more trainee is last day already... they very helpful actually... so means next week I'll have to get things done all by myself already... but luckily got 2 new technician coming soon... then noon after finish testing the air flow and compare the result of new and old fan... Joseph drag me to test room downstair to assemble the RT (roof top) unit... those put on building roof top one... I hope I won't need to put my hands on RT again... really troublesome and all parts are so heavy... then found some time to sneak out and see other group doing rain test on outdoor unit... very interesting... hehe...

No comments: