Saturday, May 9, 2009

Home... again

Back home finally... at KL now, staying here for 2 months not because of holiday, is because I'll start my internship next Monday... sigh... just hope everything will be fine. Intern at OYL Manufacturing, at Sg Buloh... will drive to work., no choice.

Although back home already but don't really seems to enjoy it like others did. Miss my dear... won't be able to meet her for 5 months... until her convocation... sigh... hope that she'll be fine too...

Need to start searching info and reading the journals for my final year project already... also another thing to make me headache about... what to do... only can keep on pray and pray...

Will be missing my friends who graduating soon... thanks a lot for all the help and joyful moment for the past 3 years... thank you... and good luck to everyone in your internship or study or work...

No comments: