Thursday, February 12, 2009

running out of time

Just found out there are some comments regarding the story I wrote recently... I'd post some reply for it and thanks for all the comments given.

Time is running out recently, with so much to do and so little time to spare... just hope that my event can run smooth... 1 month left... still seems like a lot of uncertainties here and there... sigh... sorry for all my members... its some hard work here... hope we can work together to make things right... I really appreciate it...

Finally finish the deadly vibration lab yesterday... other lab will be slightly easier, but wondering who will interpret the result of the experiment yesterday... I'd done the interpretation for both the experiments carried out last month... I don't want to do it again... why my group member all so sucks... don't want to do the experiment, and don't want to analyze result... if so then don't take result from me please... WTF...

Mid term is really going to come soon... wonder do I have the time to cover them... I don't even have textbook for some course... waiting to die...

No comments: