Saturday, February 28, 2009

My house’s feng shui not good?

Wonder is it my house’s feng shui not good… why always there’ll be a person that is acting abnormally in the house… last time is my ex-roommate who always get mad on everything… want everything to be in the way he wants… never care about others feelings… always lock himself in the room and isolate himself from other housemate… now, after he had moved out, suddenly another housemate of mine turn to exactly the same attitude as him… mad on everything… scold people without any reason… never care about feelings of others… always lock herself in her room…

Sigh… what went wrong to my house? Why can’t there be any peace here… some would say it’s because course mate can’t stay together under one roof… agree this statement till certain extend, but still… wonder why things will become like this. Well, I’d been blamed to be the cause of everything until my ex-roommate moved out… (What the crap is the reason is not important anymore…) but this time for sure I have nothing to do with it… not really close to this particular female housemate also… so nothing to blame on me at all… sigh… so, conclusion… my house feng shui really not good… moving out to other house next semester, hope things will turn out better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.....mayb so, move out is the best solution, brah, conclusion is "coursemates shud never stay in one roof unless u gt extremely gud patience in tolerance"