Friday, February 13, 2009

I NEED SPONSOR!

Short of budget for my event... anyone want to sponsor me?
Short of time in my life... anyone want to spare me?
Short of rest in my day... anyone want to release me?

Damn tired... working flat out for the club event recently... just like the saying... "shit also no time"... hehe... just hope we can settle the budget issue asap in order for us to continue with the event planning... really running out of time... and the university side is not giving much help to us in any way... sigh... have to make it successful no matter what. Just pray hard everyday...

3 comments:

ielias said...

nowadays, it is quite tough to find sponsor. in singapore is like this due to economy crisis. instead of finding sponsors, i would suggest to do a bazaar by inviting those small entrepreneurs to come to ur bazaar n sell things. u borrow the place frm school, vendors pay u , u provide logistic support to the vendors. can earn quite a lot de.

Wei Keat said...

planning on that... just hope everything will run smoothly

ielias said...

Ganbatte!