Sunday, August 31, 2008

Last day of August

Just back from house mate's birthday dinner... went to "Wong Kok" again... yes... again... drink the milk tea again... this time, the shop owner free for us 2 jug of milk tea some more... OMG... 11 person in total, all drink till too full... then we went to 1 Borneo for movie... "Dai Sei Hei"... what a lousy movie... but who cares... as long as enjoy then ok...

My "dear" is at camp now... some more she told me her handphone drop into drain... pity... hope she enjoy her camp and hope she'll be fine... going to be extremely busy for the coming days... rushing for 2 reports, 2 assignments, 2 mid term for next week... on top of that all the club stuffs that awaits me... sigh... just hope everything will be fine...

By the way, just screwed my Machine Design mid term... haha... wonder why I still can laugh out loudly? Because 99% of the coursemate also screwed it. Hehe...

Last but not least... MERDEKA!

No comments: