Tuesday, August 26, 2008

End of August

Wrote a little bit for my upcoming story… just a little bit… yes, as I promised, it is a slightly sci-fi story this time. But still, expect some meaningful message from me… but this time I planned to put in some contrast which let you to think and decide by your own… 2 main characters, 2 different love story… 2 different ending… well, am I leaking too much information out? Anyway, for those who read my stories; do feel free to take your sweet time waiting. Busy with convocation of seniors, gatherings, mid-term exam, lab reports (coming soon) and assignment… reading a novel recently… a novel recommended by Mr. New… 空之境界… a very… special story… I should say… not yet finish it… takes some time to do so… no rush. A lot of things to think of too recently… just hope that I can get over all of them nicely… last but not least, wonder why I’m reaching bankruptcy already… half more semester to go… wonder how to survive like that … hehe…

No comments: