Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Focus… stay focus…

Busy with study this few days… glad that finally has some space to breath from the club activity… is time to concentrate on my studies now… this Friday will have a mid-term for a subject that I’m totally no idea about… wonder what will happen that day… just hope I can pass the paper only. Although exam is near, but still I’m like can’t really concentrate well… wonder what to do about it…

Posted a new short story under “My Stories” column, well, actually I’d plan to write a story, but due to available time and some laziness, I end up writing only some short sentences and join them up as a short… very very short story… well, can’t really consider as a story also… anyway, just read it if you are too free and nothing to do… wait for my long story… slowly… not even started a word yet… hehe… although got the whole concept and idea already in my mind.

Take care to all my friends and good luck in the mid-term…

No comments: