Thursday, October 13, 2011

私の物語 Ver. 5.0

Yes, since the day I start blogging here in blogger, this is the 5th overhaul on the blog... I think I will settle down with this layout for some times before switching again. It has been a habit of mine to make some changes when there's changes in my life... either changing the profile picture or changing the blog template and layout & etc. This time around is still the same. 

It has been 2 weeks staying in Dubai for work transition... still in the mist of getting the project proposal ready for my boss's approval. Life here has so far been positive. Well, I'm just the kind of people who can adapt easily to change in environment, so it wouldn't be an issue for me whether to work in Malaysia or oversea.

And I'm just the kind of person that will not stop my brain from thinking... yes, there are some free time here since I'm not that "Active" in outdoor activity compared to back in Malaysia. So those free time has been spent to do a little bit of thinking. Thoughts that are mainly surrounding my jobs and life... I guess I will have to make some decisions in near future, and I'm still thinking on them...

Well, it's good to do some thinking sometimes, but it does make me feel dull, down and frustrated if over doing it. So I decided to grab myself a guitar by the end of this week and start picking up my guitar skills... and at the same time, diverting my mind from thinking too much on other things. Just hope that I can get a balance point between life, work, future and satisfaction even though I'm so far away from my friends and family.


A whole new profile picture
A whole new blog template
A whole new mindset
A whole new energy pumping in
And a whole new me to face all the up coming challenges...

No comments: