Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting closer to my L'20 dream...

Remember I talk about a dream which I'm about to achieve next year?
I mentioned about it before this in the old post...
Anyway, it's getting clearer...
And when things started to unfold, the dream seems to be getting closer...
And it seems to be within my reach now...
But at the same time... I'm starting to feel a little scare and worry...
What if I failed to catch this dream... even if it is so close to be grabbed...
I bet it will be a very great disappointment...
Just hope and pray that I really can achieve it next year...
Will try my best... and will give whatever it takes...
Well, in the end people might think that what I'm trying to achieve is stupid...
But... that's one of my dream...
And I have worked myself to achieve it... that's all matters...
Wish me luck...

No comments: