Wednesday, July 7, 2010

pissed...

So far so good in my working life... actually not really started to do what I need to do within my job field... still just helping people do this and that, reading some manuals and also helping the company in organizing an event. Getting well with my colleague in my section, while for others... not so. Today should have been a nice day, but my mood were spoil in the morning. I was suppose to replace my colleague to attend the event committee meeting, but I was informed I need to attend a training at the same time as well. I told others who attend the meeting that I will go in a little late after my training which took about 1 hour. But what I get from them is a reaction of "black face"... What? Did I do something wrong? I informed you all ok... some more I just help people to attend... and honestly the meeting can carry on first and what is the big deal? In the end the one who ask me to replace him was forced to attend the meeting. And guess what? After I finish my training, it still haven't my turn to present the progress! So why they want to make such a big deal anyway? It just another routine meeting to update progress and I really have no idea why they want to make it until so chaotic. Keep on blaming people for not getting any good progress and the same time whatever people propose were all banned off... Sigh... suddenly have a feeling that "oh boy, what me and my friends do during University is much better than what they are doing now..." Some more I'm now working for food & beverage and also advertising & promotion section... for both I had been contributing a lot of ideas and quotation from suppliers as well... still no conclusion was drawn because being banned and what so ever. Sigh...

Just hope things wont get any worsen.

No comments: