Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last day of July

Yup... today is the last day of July... nothing special, just stay home and take some rest... already one and a half month working... so far there are still a whole lot of things to catch up. Really hope that I can get independent as soon as possible and stop giving others trouble. August, for the whole month I will be station in one of my company's distributor's HQ, YORK. Office is situated in Damansara Uptown... not a familiar place for me at all, but I will try my best to survive for this month and hope to learn as much as possible... hopefully it will be helpful for my job in future time... and I will move to stay with my sister in Mutiara Damansara for the month of August too since it will be closer to the work place...

Miss the schooling life? not really... what I miss the most is all those activities I joined or organized during Uni life... tonight there will be the 2nd Japanese Cultural Night in UMS... I'd organized the first one and this year is the second one... wonder how's everything going on... hope that everything will be fine... pray for my juniors for their success. Friends are all busy with their own life... have to start get use to lonely life now... although I am so use to it... but still will get uncomfortable with it...

Just hope August will be a good month... and September onwards will be even better.

No comments: