Friday, March 26, 2010

REALity

I dream a lot... day dreaming included... well, this is the best way to keep your brain active, busy and stop from functioning... however, I'd never really set any target from the things that I'm dreaming about... or maybe I should put it this way: I know that most of the dream will not become realistic. Therefore I not dare to even think of pursuing the dream... but still, I dream... I got a special feeling with my dream... how to describe it... a stubborn... lasting... kind of feeling... forget it...

When there's a chance for that to happen... I will definitely go for it with all I got. But sadly, how many people in the world had manage to have their dream come true... reality is indeed "REAL" and therefore dreams will only be dreams... knowing that my dreams will not come true, therefore setting none of them to become my target, but still... I will feel sad when I think about it... or when there's a slight chance for it to happen but again reality had pushed me away from grabbing it... sigh...

24 years of living... and already feeling tired with reality (-.-") wonder how am I going to continue my remaining journey T.T

1 comment:

萧杳 said...

It's not that all dreams cannot be realized in every way, just that sometimes we need to suit our dream in reality sometimes. Anyway, I still believe that dreaming is a good way for us to go on with life~ indeed, that is my way too~ ^^