Monday, March 22, 2010

25% of 2010 has gone...

Recently busy with FYP... but not really that busy also as a lot of work had been completed before this... just need to rearrange them, sort them nicely, check grammar, explain some new data and my draft should be able to complete... just hope that my supervisor don't give too much comment and ask me to change a lot of things... if not I will really start to be busy...

Apart from FYP... nothing special recently... everyday still eat sleep study... but my sister gave me a suggestion to apply for scholarship and study master... sigh... should I? Actually had already planned to work... but wondering now what should I do instead... already applied for 2 companies and still awaiting their reply... yet again I had lost myself... again and again... form 5 once... form 6 once... now after graduate still feeling lost... sigh... really have to think properly about it...

About one more month to complete my study and exam... and about two more months I will be back to KL... how I miss my home, my room, my friends, my family, my Gundam (^^)... everything... well, I guess people tend to think about things like this when they are feeling helpless, lost, and maybe afraid, lonely and tired... anyway... just hope everything will be fine soon... focus fire on my thesis first...

2 comments:

Wei Pien said...

Apply to NUS! got a stipend of 2k-2.5k.

Wei Keat said...

u studying master meh? hehe... no idea what to study also...