Thursday, September 12, 2013

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my direct boss's last day... I just been working with her for almost 3 months, she is really a good boss. I still can recall the first time she interviewed me, I really thank her for giving her trust on me and short listed me for another round of interview, and ultimately giving me a chance to work in Singapore so soon. There are still a lot of things which I wish to learn from her, but too bad time is just too short. I do wish her all the best in her future endeavour.

This makes me think of last time when I first joined my ex-company, the guy who interviewed me also left, later follow by my direct boss also. Well, maybe I'm the one who carries a curse on those who interviewed me or those who are my direct boss... anyway, for all of them, I do enjoy working with them, and all of them are very knowledgable and how I wish I can spend just a little more time with them to learn more from them.

Anyway, life goes on. Just hope that when the new boss comes, he or she will be a good one, and I can continue to learn from him or her.

No comments: