Friday, June 14, 2013

Counting down the days...

Yes, currently am counting down the days before I head to Singapore to start my new working life there. These few days I am busy in clearing some books I bought last year... Got to finish them as I don't plan to bring them over... Also clearing my last box of Gundam plastic model... Those are very old kit bought by my aunt long time ago and she didn't even open the box before, so she gave it to me and I got them all assembled up nicely. Since they are old model, the quality and the end product really differs a lot with the current generation of Gundam model selling in the market. Well, it was the past anyway, technology changes, design improved, so when building them, I just got this thinking in my head: when we look back our old days now, we will laugh at our stupidness, how silly we are back then, and thank god that we have improved now...

Indeed. Looking back my old self these few days, I get to see a lot of things. A lot mistake I have made, a lot of mess I have created, still I don't regret and will not want to change my past. These made who I am today, so live with it and make sure I'm doing better in the future, just that simple. Well, not that simple actually, but I'll try my best.

Leaving next Saturday. After clearing my debt, I really got nothing more in relation to my beloved country other than being a citizen. Without burden, without any other debt, and I shall leave with pride. Gotta finish those books these few days. Then have to clear off every last bit of left over and restart myself, hopefully as a new and better me...

No comments: