Tuesday, December 6, 2011

私の物語 Ver. 5.5

As year end approach... many things starting to run in my mind
Many things need to think about and consider about...
As when new year comes, I need to start and make things right
So no matter it is life, work, relations or anything else...
I think a lot recently... and I haven't really find the way out yet
Hopefully everything will sort out soon... step by step

For those who realized, I have changed the "Labels" of all my post
Now only left 6 major labels for all my posts
And the Navigation Tab has been changed as well
No more "My Stories", "My Gunpla" and "My Photography" page there
Well, it's not that I abandoned those pages... well, you'll see
Anyway, my personal background page is still available there
Some renovation and revamp of all my stuff on the internet has been done
Phase 1 and 2 has already completed... now need to get phase 3 kick start
Hopefully by end of this week everything can settle down a little
Have been feeling tired recently, not sure why... hope won't fall sick

No comments: