Thursday, November 24, 2011

One Day



Today, in the year of 2011… what have you done?
Today, in the year of 2010… what have you done?
Today, in the year of 2009…
Today, in the year of 2008…
2007…
2006…

It makes you wonder awhile, doesn’t it?

“One Day” is a movie of love story, a story between a guy and a girl, and what had happened between them on 15 of July, starting from 1988 until 2011. Every year, their life changes, and so does their relationship as well. From good friends to ordinary friends… from loving to hating each other… from regretting to finally getting together… the things that are changing were not just their relations, also their life, their view, their mindset and their relations with others…

After watching the movie, it really makes me think awhile… what am I doing last year on today? And what was it for the previous years? I can’t really recall, but I do think that when that comes together, I will be able to see the changes of me as well, year after year.

I wonder… in years to come… today…
What will I be doing? Where will I be living? Will I even like my life? And how far will I go…

No comments: