Friday, August 5, 2011

Venture to the unknown...

Wondering what I'm wondering...
Been thinking a bit lately... well, maybe a lot...

After half year learning guitar, I'm beginning to get a hold on it...
And there comes the "disasters"... job transition to other country...
Feel a little "sad" about it (maybe my guitar teacher will be happy about it? haha...)
I will try to continue on self learning... I don't want to end up half way...
I really want to make this stick... and I will try my best...

Same goes to photography... well, this is not that big issue...
I can still bring all my gears over and continue shooting...
Really got to sharpen my skills further...
And of course, my target for getting myself a DSLR next year is still on...
This is what I want... so I will try to make it a dream come true as well...

For my Gundam modelling hobby... I will still continue on whenever I can...
I like to use my hand to craft out things...
I enjoy the process, and the moment of the finishing touch...
Although it may not be the major hobby for me for next year...
But I will still continue on when it is within my reach...

Up to now, I'm still searching for what I really want for work...
Maybe this is a good chance for me to explore and decide what I really want...
In fact, I'm still searching for what I really want for life...
Need some time to think and decide... on my needs, my dream, my goal
Is time to plan nicely and get all the puzzle pieces together...

Talk about dream... I really hope to attend the L'20 World Tour which is next year...
Place is not confirmed yet, maybe Hong Kong, Bangkok, Taipei or Shang Hai...
I really hope that I can get myself a ticket and attend the "once in a life time" event...
This will definitely be the best "star chasing" experience...
Will try to make it happen so that there will be no regret in future...

For my family... there's nothing much but "sorry"...
All this while I have not been a good child in the family...
I just don't know why... but I don't know what to say when the time comes...
I don't know how to be a good child in the family...
Sorry for always being the black sheep among the white...

And for the someone I adore...
I don't know how far we can go... and whether you are willing to do so...
But still, I'll pray for your happiness...
It may not be both of us, but still you will live your life a great one...
Crossing my fingers and blessing you with all my wishes...

I can't foresee the future...
But I can anticipate and plan for what might be coming...
Really hope that I'll not disappoint anyone...
I'll do my best, as what I always do...
And we'll see what will be the return...

Better stop wondering what I'm wondering...
And start getting my ass move and get the job done...

No comments: