Friday, August 26, 2011

August End

Wonder why... my blog post is getting lesser and lesser...
Maybe I'm too lazy to blog? Maybe I'm too busy to blog?
I wonder...
Anyway, 8 months passed by... and all that is accumulated in me are frustrations... and more frustrations...
Well, there are many "contributors" that contribute towards these frustrations...

Work will be the main contributor...
Feeling a little lost again... can see the direction... can't feel the future clearly...
Maybe is time to move on and go for a new challenge?

My physical ability is another contributor...
What I want to put out is I'm losing energy... maybe is just a sign of aging?
But I found myself harder to coupe for sports activity more and more, day after day...
Oh boy, am I sick or this is just normal? Pain and ache everywhere... my body just doesn't seems alright...

Life... contributing frustration as well...
Relation issues are yet to be solve... not love issue here... just some family problem
And all I did all this while is just ignoring it and running myself away...
Sigh... what a mess

It's been more than a year since I'm back home
It's been more than a year since I start working
But my life is still... seems to be unable to settle down...
Ended up with more and more frustration accumulating
Wonder when will it blows up?

A week of hard earned and long waited holiday is ahead of me
Hope I can press on the "reset" button and re-order my life
I don't want my life to go on like this
I need a way out... and I'm eagerly searching for it...

No comments: