Monday, May 2, 2011

Malaysia... no future...

I'm born as Malaysian, I must say I really love Malaysia
There's no other country in this world which can have a blend of culture like this
Where people living together in peace
Yes, we have always live in peace regardless of the religion
The word of "racism" and all other act which breaks the relations between different races...
They are here due to politics... if there's no politics in Malaysia...
Malaysia will never face this problem...

Anyway, this is not what I want to tell this time.
Yes, I love Malaysia, but I'm now starting to hate it. Why?
Because I cannot see a future... for Malaysia, for me, or for anyone...
A little to harsh to jump into a conclusion all of a sudden?
Well, the other day, I took KTM Komuter from KL Central back to Kepong
There was this pregnant women, bringing along her daughter and took the same train as me
When the train arrive, I step back to let her enter the coach first...
But sadly, there isn't any empty space to sit...
And there's no one standing up and giving out the place for pregnant woman to sit down!

Forget about 1 Malaysia
Forget about what economy transformation
Our so-called future leader, the present and coming generation...
They don't even have the simplest moral value in them
What else can we expect for years to come?
I must say I'm totally disappointed... Malaysia is such an uncivilized country...
What the hell do I pay my tax for to build a country which only produces idiots and barbarians like this...
Hopeless, speechless... this is the result from our education system
This is our Malaysia... sigh...

3 comments:

Chang Gee Guan said...

there is still a little bit of hope. because we still have people like you, who cares...

Ken said...

Ever since the 1Malaysia propagation is being introduced, M'sian unity is nothing.

Cakap kosong saja.

'Thai hoi dit la' (Canto)

Anonymous said...

Haiz...sad!
From:Javen