Saturday, March 12, 2011

Interest

I like to think... and I like to share what I think through my writings...
I like to build models... and I enjoy my time building my Gundam...
I like to share... and it end up I have a lot of websites sharing my interest...
I like to blog... no matter what when where how... I'll keep on blogging...
I like to sport... how I wish I can have regular sports activity...
I like to photograph... and I really do want to capture every moment that is memorable...
I like to watch movie... doesn't care what type of movie it is...
I like to listen to songs... it is the best way to move your emotion...
I like music... and I am pushing myself to move forward in my guitar lesson...
I like travel... and being able to explore places for new possibilities...
I like reading... be it books or magazines, it is the source of all my knowledge...
I like sleeping... can't have enough as work is always so tiring...
I like driving... it feels good to have the control but it sucks when traffic jam...
I like gathering... it is always so warm to have everyone gathered for reunion...

I like everything that I like... equally for each of them
And life is indeed tough because there are only 24 hours a day, 7 days a week...
With so much interest in hand... it is indeed very hard to satisfied myself...
Sigh... really hope that I can get myself to do all of them...
Perhaps time management can't help me either...
Just have to coupe with it for the meantime, and see what I can do to fulfill all my interest...

No comments: