Sunday, December 19, 2010

Towards 2011 - Part 1

Spent some time thinking and thinking... trying my best to plan and organize my life for now. First will go for some of my daily life... slowly I will go for some other things... plan for the coming year of 2011...

Although I'm getting more and more not fit for sports due to several old injuries and new injuries... but still I will spend my time for doing sports, be it badminton or jogging or anything. Have to sweat myself, better than sit there and do nothing everyday. I'll need to get myself a new pair of court shoes... 

I will continue in modelling Gundam, although it may not be that often as before, but still... my passion for modelling is still burning inside of me. I will try my best to squeeze out some time to play with it... how far do I want to take my modelling to? I wonder... but for the mean time, I will stick to my current level and move on... maybe joining a modelling competition next year? Well, who knows?

About photography... I guess I will take a slow start instead. I had decided to get myself a G12 instead of DSLR... is not an issue of money, but for now, I want to put my concentration on other things first... when I'm able to give in full determination in photography, then only I will get myself a DSLR. For now, I shall stick with the compact camera and squeeze the most out of it... G12 is more than enough for me right now as I travel a lot and is troublesome to always carry a DSLR around. It is also a "bridge" given to myself, whereby I  will try to sharpen my skills further before I hop into the pool of DSLR.

The most important thing that I will focus in... yes, is to learn my guitar. I had already decided to go full throttle on it for next year. I will get myself enroll into a weekly class for sure, and slowly I hope I can get myself play better. I don't want to waste my time anymore... and is time to pay back my relatives expectation for giving me this beautiful guitar. I will try my best, although I might not be able to excel, but at least I want to do the very best that I can for now.

Well, other than all these... will try to improve many other things and aspect in my life... maybe they are minor, but hope that all those minor things will slowly become major in my life which will eventually gives a positive influence. There are still a lot more to think and plan... but no rush... slowly and take it easy... one step at a time...

No comments: