Sunday, June 27, 2010

Emo...

A friend of mine is currently staying in my house... he is from Sabah, plan to look for a job in KL area. Interviewed a few, some rejected and some waiting for reply... is like in a "hanging" condition now... if manage to find a job, he need to settle his transport problem, accommodation problem and etc. If he can't get an offer, should he continue to search here or should he go back to Sabah... life is in such a miserable condition.

A friend of mine is currently working as an intern in my company, same department with me. He is still studying, just completed first year of his degree and he came to have an internship in order to gain some extra experience even though the internship is not really a need in his course yet. It is good, I mean for him, because he can really get to learn a lot through internship just as I do last time. On top of that, he started to know the reality more. The working life... the different work scope... and get to know all sort of people. Hope he can find the direction he wanted to follow after completing his internship.

As for me? Well... I wonder what I really want... already 24 years old... it seems too late to really try this and try that. Hope I can do my best to love my job. And hope that I can really do well and won't disappoint anyone. My job is heavy but I will try my best. And yet, my life is also in a miserable condition... is time to really plan everything for my future. Is time to think of all sort of things that will influence my life now or in coming days. Is time to worry about this and that. Getting kind of "tired" and "emo" when thinking things like this. Things about life, things about work, things about relation, things about whatever it is.

Well... whatever it is... life goes on and all these things will never end...

2 comments:

Sai Lei said...

me too...

萧杳 said...

我相信24岁是人生中的其中一个转捩点,离开温室的校园生活,踏进复杂的社会,还要计划在30岁之前和以后的种种事项,生活中充满着无数的可能与不可能。人生还是一样会熬过去的,只要你觉得现在你所做的是对的,就可以做了,因为人生毕竟没有几个10年...我一直相信着,伤心时,我们可以哭泣,但是哭过后一定要笑。哈哈,不好意思,太罗嗦了。。。