Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Outs


This is a very very nice anime, honestly... at first I saw in a forum that there are people recommending this anime, saying that it is nice, but actually didn't really have anyone talks about it. But after reading through the storyline, I planned to give it a try... so downloaded it and watched it... during my exam week somemore... and GOD DAMN IT! I really regret that I watched it because I CAN'T STOP MYSELF FROM KEEP ON WATCHING UNTIL THE VERY END! This anime talks about a guy, who is very good in pitching (throwing the baseball)... he use it as a gamble, who ever hits his shot will win the money. One day, a top player from a low rank baseball team came by and met him... the player seen his talent and decided to bring him into the league... and there, the gambler, Tokuchi, saved the low ranked team once and for all with his gambling mind... reading and mind mastering others... leading the team towards the final championship... breath taking and mind throwing action and story... really WOW me all the time! For those who love to watch story such battle of mind and strategy, this is a must for you!

No comments: