Monday, April 20, 2009

I wanna watch these over & over again

Suddenly has this thinking... wonder what are the anime that you guys will not get tired to keep on watching it over and over again...

My choice?
Fullmetal Alchemist - meaningful story...
One Piece - one anime that has all the actions, humors and great stories...
D.Gray-man - heart thrilling... great action story...
Initial D - breath taking drifting maneuver all the way...
Gundam series - personal bias :-P
Byousoku 5cm - touching and meaningful story... sob sob...
Toki wo kakeru shoujou - also very meaningful...

Currently I think that's it... hehe... can't recall back what anime I watched before already... there are anime that I'm praying it to end as soon as possible... such as Bleach, Naruto, Conan... really can't stand it anymore... XD

No comments: