Monday, April 23, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me

As usual... I will say that today is just another day for me...
Taken leave today so that I won't see faces that will spoil my mood today (lol)
And taken a stroll down the shopping mall
Bought myself some presents... Yes, some...
And as usual declaring bankruptcy later on...
I should have just stay home for the whole day...
So after taken my birthday lunch I went straight back home to prevent my debts from increasing
And spent some time calling my family to have a small chat
Some may feel pity to have a lonely birthday
But... for me it is okay... kinda used to it so no problem about it
As for birthday wish... nothing much
Just hope to stay healthy always and just hope all the bad luck early this year has gone by
Happy birthday to me... and thanks for all the wishes from my friends

No comments: