Wednesday, July 13, 2011

July... nothing special

Yup... nothing special this month except quarrel with a Manager which is not my Manager also...
Anyway, don't want to talk about those ass hole here...

July... it's already half way through... time do flies quickly...
My boss is keep on asking me on "something"... and I'm yet to give him an answer
Don't feel like saying "yes" to that "something"...
Haha... "something" is just "something"... if it really happened, only will inform.

Planned a trip to Singapore in August... will take 1 day to walk around Singapore and shooting some pictures
And will spend some time meeting my friends in Singapore...
And of course the main objective is to pay my grandma a visit...
Love you... you are the best grandma in the world...

Planning a trip in September as well (technically, I'm not the one who plan for the trip...)
Wonder it will make it or not... because if that "something" happened...
This will be my last trip this year...
Pray hard... cross fingers...

Spent some time thinking about many things recently...
First one... hobby order re-shuffle: 1. Photography 2. Guitar 3. Gundam modelling...
Next... start saving for my first DSLR... target getting one by next year...
And... some decision has been made for my life... moving to the better future!!

Lastly... so eager to make one of my dream to become a success next year...
But it is not going to be easy to plan... Really hope that I can make one of my dream come true!!
What dream is that? Secret...
Will review only if I have successfully planned it...

2011 is ending soon... yes, it will end without notice...
Let's dash for the remaining 6 months in full force!!

No comments: