Sunday, June 26, 2011

Half done for 2011

yup... June is coming to an end...
is time to sit back and recap the first half of 2011
what I have wanted to achieve...
what I have achieved...
what I have failed to do...
why I have failed to do...

In terms of work, so far everything is progressing in the right direction
besides getting daily job done, I have managed to see some of my weakness
Things that I need to improve, way of thinking and solving problem
will work for that direction in second half of the year

In terms of life... more or less still the same and nothing has been progressing well
maybe I spent too much of my focus on work?
well, not really...
maybe I'm just not capable of multi-tasking...
Anyway, will try to improve my life a little as well...

All in all, although the downs are more than the ups as usual
but yet again I had survived through another 6 months... and crossing 1 year in my job
hope I can slowly gain back my feet, my rhythm, my momentum
and make it more ups than downs for the second half of 2011...

No comments: