Saturday, March 7, 2009

recently

busy with club stuff only recently... sigh... should be very enjoy one... last time when busy with club event is something that brings joy to my life... but this time around... it's not... not at all... sigh... wonder is it my problem or others problem... sometime really wonder is it I'm not good enough to lead... sometime wonder what am I working so hard for... really depress me... Miss Sai Lei... I think we share the same feeling now... feeling sadness every time after a meeting... sigh... event will start by next week, just hope nothing goes wrong... if not... sigh... no mood to type already, need to study already... next time only I talk mroe about this issue... sob sob... T.T

1 comment:

ielias said...

my name was quoted wo! haha.
from your latest post, your event was a success one! congrats!